Greek Three Bean Salad
-1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
-1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
-1 medium red bell pepper- seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
-2 cups (10oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-3T olive oil
-1/4 tsp salt
-3/4 tsp dried oregano
-1/2tsp crushed red pepper flakes
-1 15 oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
-1 15 oz chic peas, rinsed and drained
-14oz can quartered artichoke hearts
-1/2 cup pitted and sliced kalamata olives
-3T fresh dill roughly chopped
-2T red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In mixing bowl toss together green brans onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and salt. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Roast on top rack for 25-30 minutes until tomatoes have burst. Pull pan out and sprinkle evenly with oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, combine the kidney beans, chickpeas, artichokes, and olives, gently stirring so as not to crush anything.
- Transfer the hot vegetables from the sheet pan to the bowl, along with the dill and vinegar. Mix just enough to incorporate.
- Serve hot or at room temperature